Sardis Swim & Racquet Club has provided a competitive and instructional diving program since 1968. Children ages 5 - 18 yrs can participate in a variety of diving related activities including lessons, camps, and the competitive team. Sardis is a member of the Greater Charlotte Diving League and has been league champions since 1998. The program emphasizes fun with high quality instruction in a safe environment.
Greater Charlotte League rules only allow for active members to register for swim & dive teams.
Diving Programs include...
- Group lessons offered for all ages & ability levels.
- Summer Diving Camps for ages 6 & up.
- Competitive diving team for ages 5 to 18.
Sardis Diving Facilities...
- 2 Durafirm stands w/ Maxiflex model "B" diving boards (same models used in the Summer Olympics)
- 12 foot deep diving well
- 2 in-ground trampolines w/ spotting rig & harnes